|Heaven Sent Rosaries
Flower Petal Shipping & Care Instructions
If your Flower Petals are already Dried:
If your petals are already dried, you may place them in any type of bag, including plastic, after removing the petals from the stems.
You may then use any type of mailer to send your order.
If your Flower Petals are not already Dried:
If your petals are not already dried, you should not place them in anything plastic, including any type of plastic mailing envelopes.
First, the flower petals should be pulled from the stem; then the petals may be placed loosely in a paper bag or layered between
newspaper (not paper towels). If you choose to place the flower petals in a paper bag, please be sure not to fill the bag too much,
this will prevent rotting. You may then use any type of mailer to send your order as long as it is not plastic.
For all orders:
- Do not send packages that need to be signed for; there is not always someone available to sign for packages. The longer it
takes for flower petals to be delivered, the more likely they are to rot. If too much rotting occurs, the flowers will be ruined.
- Between 2 to 4 flowers will be needed per Rosary. This will depend on the size/type of flowers. If you are unsure, e-mail us at
info@heavensent rosaries.com and we will be more than happy to help you.
- Fill out the appropriate order form.
- Payment must accompany orders. Please remember to provide an e-mail address where communication may be sent.
- If you would like to purchase Shipping Insurance for your order please visit the USPS website for the current prices.
- All orders should be sent to the following address:
Heaven Sent Rosaries
18795 Edwards Grove Drive
Noblesville, IN 46062
|Caring for your Flower Petal Beads
Your Flower Petal Beads are water resistant. If the beads are exposed to water, we recommended that it be only for a short
time. Do not expose beads to harsh chemicals as they will be damaged. There may be slight variations in color between
each bead on your Rosary, Chaplet or Flower Petal Jewelry. Variations are natural, since every bead is hand rolled and will
add to the unique beauty of your finished piece.
Heaven Sent Rosaries will not be responsible for any damages to Rosaries, Chaplets or Jewelry caused by improper use,
care or handling. Our Products are not for use by children under the age of 7.
Heaven Sent Rosaries
Handmade Flower Petal Rosaries & Jewelry
|Rosaries. Capturing your memories with flower petals. All Rights